Do you connect to the Moon? Lately I’ve been taking moon medicine walks, I just love tapping into the ancient energy Grandmother Moon holds and I often ponder how many of us are walking together under the same moon? Pause under her and ask her questions, let go of any issues and be cleansed in her energy.
Have you heard about our Ask Aunt Flo Facebook page? We now have over 200 members all learning and discovering together about all things periods, women’s health and alternative menstrual products.
The group is secret and confidential and is a great place to find answers to those awkward questions you don’t know where else to ask. You have to ask to be invited as we want to keep the group focused and super-useful but don’t worry, we will welcome you with open arms! Click here to join.
In The Shop
Here at Moon Times, we’re passionate about empowering you to understand and appreciate the changes your body goes through. We sell several books and tools to support you in charting your monthly cycle including beautiful mandalas, moon charts and our epic cycle charting journal.
We also have several books in stock to help the young girls in your life have a positive transition into womanhood. You can find our full range of books and charting tools here.
On The Blog
If you’re thinking of purchasing one of my Cycle Charting Journals or Menarche book, first check out these videos about how to get the most out of them. It’s hard to see what you’re buying from a photo sometimes so if you want to see me flick through them, these are the videos for you!
- Two brand new Children’s Drum Making workshops coming up in July! Boys and their grown ups can come along and make their very own shamanic drum on Sunday 10th July with a girls workshop the following Sunday 17th July. Book early to make sure you get a space!
- We’ve got some spaces left on the Journey into Womanhood- Mother and Daughter Camp coming up on 26th – 29th August…and we have lowered the age to 9 due to high demand!
- Our next shamanic drum making workshop for adults on Saturday 17th September. Book by 1st August to give me plenty of time to gather the magical materials we will need!
- Women in Ireland….Rachael will be over in November running some Drum Making Workshops….drop her a line if you want to find out more!
- Saturday 26th November is Scar Sister day – drumming, ritual and sacred tattooing by Suzi Edwards.
Blessings for the week ahead!